Saturday 21 June 2014

A Friend Walks in

Hello Friends...

I know its a bit quiet here on my blog... 
I have been a bit busy with some family issues & workshops...
I am still crafting  but not getting time to click the photographs & the rainy weather is not helping either..
 So please excuse the not so good quality of photographs...

Moving on to my card for today...
I really love the sentiments on Words of Inspiration stamp set & wanted to make a card with one of the sentiments as the focal point..
So I got out my new oval die, stencils, inks & other tools & got to work...
& here is what I came up with..
 I had never tried this color combination but I love how it turned out...


Hope you like it...

IBS Products :

Words of Inspiration




2 comments :

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...