Friday 21 December 2012

2013 Magnetic Calendar Day... - 4

Hello...

Continuing with the calendar series here is my 4th calendar for 2013 
(Check out my previous calendar here, here & here...)

I love the owl punch from stampin' up...
It is on top of my wish list....
But I couldn't wait to make something with the cute owl till I get my hands on that punch so I decided to do the next best thing....
I made my own template & made this cutie with scissors & papers...  :)
I used googly eyes to give it some dimension & movement...
I popped up the owl on black foam tape...

The base is embossed with craft universe embossing folder & the leaves are sizzix die cuts...

I also added 4 magnets on each corner at the back...



And below is the calendar I made for the Swap... The design of this calendar is same as the above one but this is a desktop calendar...


This calendar went to Rajni Ji...

P.S. : These calendars can be purchased here
Thanx for visiting

3 comments :

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...