Wednesday 27 June 2012

2 New Cards

Goodmorning....

I am leaving for my mom's place this weekend....Yay...
& I will be there for the next 2 months...
My mom is an excellent cook & I'm looking forward to lots of yummy food I will get to eat for 2 whole months .... Yayyyyy....
I won't be blogging much till August but I will try to post whenever I can...
But once I get back I will post all the things I will make in the next 2 months...
Yes... I will do crafting there with my mom... she is also very creative & I am taking some of my craft stuff along with me...
I will also be going to one of my fav places .... Delhi... to see off my lil sis... 
She is doing her PG in fashion designing from Pearl & she is one of the four students selected for an educational trip to Milan for 2 weeks... !!!

But before leaving Mumbai I will post as much of my new projects as I can...
If I get enough time I will schedule some posts.... 
Don't forget to check back as you will love them...
They are so very beautiful & pretty....

Now moving onto some new cards...
I made this card few weeks back but did't get the time to post it.... 


I made this card for ICR Case1- Sequel.... The design of this card is the same as this card but I changed the colours.... 


I made another card with pink & coke colour combination but forgot to take the pic before packing it for ICR Case1- Sequel ...

Supplies Used :

Thanx for visiting.. 

1 comment :

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...