Tuesday 23 August 2011

Old Photo Effect

Hi friends...


Here is a photograph of a newlywed couple I found on Internet and I thought of giving this an appearance of an old photograph.... 



Orignal Image



Final Result
To achieve this result I converted the image to  black and white. Then I gave it a sepia tone. I used some grunge textures and experimented a bit with layer modes and opacity to give it a old and decayed look. I gave the upper left corner a little bit of shine to fake reflected light from the glass. Now I scaled the photograph to the size of the frame. I used an old wallpaper texture for the background. finally to give the photo frame  an elevated and 3D look I created its shadow... 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...