Wednesday 17 August 2011

Carmen Miranda Digital Painting

Hi Friends...


I wanted to start my blog by sharing my latest digital painting with you all..... so here it is...


I saw this picture of Carmen Miranda on internet & I liked the sparkle in her eyes.... & knew I had to make this digital painting.....  :)





Carmen Miranda

Whenever I start making a portrait I always start with the eyes because I think that eyes are the most expressive part of a face and if you dont get it right it will ruin every other detail.... so I try to get the eyes right first.... :) then I start working on other parts....


Hair Details

 I have to admit that the hair part was a bit difficult but after a bit of R&D I got the result I wanted....


Hope you all like it...

2 comments :

  1. Nice work nupur ..good to see your digital artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...